QUALITY IS IMPORTANT TO US
THAT’S WHAT MATTERS
- UNICA means unique. Every child is unique, equipped with individual gifts, abilities and character traits.
- Trusting that God is helping us, we accompany our students professionally. We encourage their enthusiasm by motivating them to use their joy of discovery and experimentation to always learn something new.
- The basis of our pedagogy is based on the Christian image of man and the fundamental values of love, patience, trust, joy, diligence and perseverance.
- In small classes and a learning culture characterised by mutual consideration, the child should learn to know and appreciate its own gifts and abilities.
THE INDIVIDUAL MATTERS
- Every child, regardless of religion or belief, is welcome here.
- We create space for individual learning.
- Our students are specifically encouraged in their strengths and supported in their weaknesses.
- Each child is personally accompanied by a learning coach or a class teacher.
SO THAT LEARNING SUCCEEDS
- We challenge our students to recognise their strengths and use them effectively.
- We enable self-directed learning.
- We support secondary school pupils in different levels of achievement with a high degree of flexibility when changing levels.
- We organise extracurricular learning experiences and special events such as excursions, camps, trips, project weeks, project days etc.
- We offer appropriate support to pupils with special needs according to our support concept.
- We value a trusting cooperation between parents and teachers.